Monday, July 20, 2020

Audio Book Available Today!

Good morning everyone!

I am happy to announce that as of today an audio version of Queen of the Hurricanes: The Fearless Elsie MacGill will be available for purchase from Second Story Press.

I had the pleasure of working with the voice actor Dawn Harvey  on this project. It was a real learning experience. When you are just writing a book you don't necessary think of how to pronounce names, or the various aspects of how to emphasize quotations and ensure that the listener can "see" the photos as well as someone who has the actual book in hand.

I will post more information about this version as it becomes available.

1 comment:

  1. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Audio Vocal Removal & Karaoke Converter

    ReplyDelete